NEWS AND MEDIA
SonoAsh in the News
- Uniform Particle Size: Essential for Future Concrete Applications
- Sonic Reactor Technology for Coal Ash Beneficiation and Rare Earth Element Recovery
Rare Earth Elements
Rare Earth Researchers see potential in mining Coal Waste
- Researchers have found rare earth elements in and around coal seams and throughout waste products that come from mining and burning coal.
President Trump's Executive Order on Critical Minerals
- U.S. seeks sources of minerals deemed critical to the country and to streamline the leasing and permitting process to expedite their domestic production.
Is Coal The New Gold?
- Long-ignored coal deposits in eastern Pennsylvania have become a key part of President Trump’s pledge to revitalize American mining and to once again produce critical materials
Global Fly Ash Market is on a Roll
Greening the Concrete Jungle
Canada's Cement Industry is Crumbling
Finding a Coal Ash Fix
US Coal Ash Imports
- Shipping containers full of coal ash from China, Poland and India have come into the U.S. as foreign companies find a market for the same industrial waste that America’s utilities are struggling clean up.
Duke Energy to Pay $84k Fine
- The country's largest electricity company will pay an $84k penalty and work to stop potentially toxic waste from three North Carolina coal-burning power plants from leaking into groundwater
CARBON PRICING & CLIMATE CHANGE
China will create the world's largest Cap & Trade System Program
- China is launching a national emissions trading system that could become the world's largest, part of a government push to pivot away from coal and rein in greenhouse gases
The Top Carbon Market Trends of 2018
Canada's New Carbon Pricing Plan